Q. I am having trouble logging in from off campus
Access to Databases, journal articles, and eBooks require you to log in. Simply use your campus username and password (the same as you use for MyCSUDH). You must be a currently enrolled CSUDH student, faculty or staff member. Part-time instructional faculty only have access during semesters in which they are teaching. Due to licensing restrictions, we cannot offer off-campus access to alumni.
Trouble Logging in from Off-campus?
Make sure that you are using your campus-wide login and password (the same that you use to log into MyCSUDH and Blackboard):
- Not using your Social Security Number.
- Not using your 9-digit student ID number.
For first time users- CSUDH students are automatically registered as Library users. However, sometimes new students and faculty do not get entered in automatically. Check with the circulation desk to find out (310) 243-3712.
If you forgot your username you can get it by going to The DHNet Password Manager and clicking the link titled "Forgot my username"
If you still can't log in:
- check that you are not mistyping your username or password.
- Try clearing your browser's "remembered forms" and typing in the information again.
- Reset your password with the DHNet Password Manager
If you have questions about resetting your password, please contact IT Help Desk at (310) 243-2500