Q. Q. What should I do if I receive a "HttpHandler error" message in an Ebscohost database?
If you receive the HttpHandler error message, do NOT attempt to log in again. The error message likely is caused by the interference of cookie stored on the computer. Try to clear cookies and cache from your computer by following the steps below.
If you are using IE 8 as your browser:
1. In the Tools menu, go to Internet Options
2. Under the General tab, in the Browsing History section
3. Make sure that Temporary internet files, cookies, and history are checked
4. Click the Delete button
If you are using Firefox as your browser:
1. Clear Recent History
a. Click on the Firefox button at the top left
b. Open the History menu by mousing over History
c. Click on Clear Recent History
2. Click the arrow button next to Details
3. Make sure that Browsing & Download history, cookies, and cache are checked
4. Set the time range to Everything
5. Click the Clear Now button